A GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SCOUTING INITIATIVE
The Aviation Cleantech Challenge efficiently provides targeted connections between the international aviation industry with clean technology aviation innovation. The Aviation Cleantech Challenge is a product innovation showcase and catalyst for the discovery of new and innovative solutions that can help decarbonize the aviation industry.
Innovative solutions providers will complete a competitive vetting process, after which 10 to 12 companies will be invited to present their technologies to the partners and sponsors.
For more information or ways to get involved
contact Mary Austin or Eliana Becnel.
Solutions to consider:
- Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAFs)
- Propulsion Innovations
- Advanced Composites
- Double Bubble Fuselage
- Advanced Auxiliary Power Units (APUs)
- Alternative Wing Designs and Wingtip Devices
- Active Load Alleviation
- Digital Thread
- Autonomous Flight Solutions
- Electric Vertical Takeoff and Landing (eVOTL)
- EV Charging
- Aircraft Surface Treatment Technologies (LEAF)
- Onboard Power Solutions